Improved sharing of good practice
Improved sharing of good practice will bring about a real and tangible benefit to both the Fire and Rescue Services and the communities of Europe.
Therefore, the FEU will seek to:
- Build up existing networks and sharing of good practice across the EU fire community.
- Continue to hold FEU Council meetings on a twice yearly basis.
- Continue to participate in joint projects to improve Fire and Rescue Service activities across Europe.
- Provide opportunities to the EU fire community to capture and share information and best practice on operational and fire prevention activities
- Form and participate in pan-European and global groups to progress improvements in fire service activities.
- Work to reduce duplication of activity and improve the sharing of resources across the EU fire community.
- Develop our website and other communications channels to promote our activities and to disseminate relevant information across the EU fire community
- Develop and promote the concept of e-learning across the EU Fire Community
- Actively promote ’Lessons learnt’ initiatives from case studies across the EU fire community