European Fire Safety week: our aims
- We want to improve awareness on fire safety toward stakeholders and EU policy makers.
- We connect the various initiatives on fire safety to organize more focus on the issue.
- You and our stakeholders share best practices within EU Member States.
- Together we solve the gaps in Fire Safety knowledge, data, legislation and standards.
During the European Fire Safety Week we will discuss European Fire Safety topics based on science and knowledge of fire safety professionals. With one objective: what can the Commission do, what can the European Parliament do in cooperation with all relevant partners to improve European Fire Safety?
You are welcome to join
The third European Fire Safety Week delivers research, studies and reports that highlight the dangers from fire in the home. We will deliver strong consistent best practise messages on home fire safety by respected fire professionals at national and EU level. And you are welcome to join!
Under the umbrella of the European Fire Safety Alliance the European Fire Safety Weeks 2019 and 2020 brought together a large range of stakeholders, such as academics, fire experts, industry players and policy makers to discuss key issues for improving fire safety.
Do you share our mission and ambitions on one of our 6 themes? You are very welcome to join.
1. Growing vulnerable community.
2. Dangerous decrease escape times.
3. Energy transition.
4. Awareness of fire safety.
5. EU-wide data on residential fires.
6. EU-wide communication and collaboration.
In the European Fire Safety Week 2021 there are many opportunities to present your important fire safety information. If you and your organisation is interested to join the European Fire Safety Week 2021.