In 2011, in Finland the initial concept of connecting all people committed to creating a higher level of community fire safety awareness and education was born. This was followed by further successful seminars in Helsinki, Finland in 2013, Stockholm, Sweden in 2015, Arnhem, Netherlands in 2017 and Antwerp in Belgium in 2019.
The event has grown significantly over the years. In Antwerp over 200 delegates, speakers and fire industry colleagues attended from 12 EU countries as well as Norway, UK and USA. Now it is the turn of the Chief Fire Officers Association in Ireland to host this auspicious event in 2021 with the support of the Federation of European Union Fire Officers (FEU) and the Euro Fire Safety Alliance.
The main themes of this year’s seminar are focussed on:
- fire safety strategic planning,
- how to influence the fire safety behaviour of various age groups,
- use of data analysis / statistics, scientific research and fire risk models in the development of fire safety policy,
- collaboration in fire safety education,
- fire safety educational messaging and communication,
- use of artificial intelligence, emergiing technologies, gaming and other innovative solutions in developing best practice in fire safety education and awareness.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your latest research / programmes / projects / innovations with a broad spectrum of stakeholders involved in fire safety awareness and education worldwide. We would be very pleased to have the benefit of your knowledge and expertise.
We look forward to your participation at the 6th International Safety Education Seminar in Dublin and can promise you some good networking experiences as well as some good Irish hospitality!